A fun learning experience for kids from 6 to 12 years old.
Bowling is the #1 participation sport in the world because it's fun, anyone can participate and it's a very social activity. Kids will have fun in our summer camps while learning the fundamentals of bowling, a sport they will enjoy for the rest of their lives.
Camps run in three different sessions
Monday June 25th - Thursday June 28th
Monday July 16th - Thursday July 19th
Monday August 6th - Thursday August 9th
All camp days are 9am to 1pm
$100 per week
Only $85 per week if you register by June 15th
Advance registration and payment is required. Refunds must be requested at least two weeks prior to the start of the camp. Valid refunds will be issued in the form of a Pinz Gift Card equal to the amount paid.
Authorization Form Download
This form must be filled out and returned prior to participating in the camp.
- 8:45am - 9:15am Check-in
- 9:15am - 9:30am Classroom instruction
- 9:30am - 10:30am On the lanes coaching
- 10:30am - 11:30am Activities, games and crafts
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Lunch
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Cosmic bowling and games
Why choose Pinz for summer camp?
- Learn bowling FUNdamentals and a lifelong skill.
- Safe and secure environment.
- Social skills and team building.
- Lunch is included
- Experienced coaches.
- We bring the fun in-house! For your peace of mind, we do not leave our facility