To Our Valued Guests,
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. We pride ourselves on keeping our center safe and clean, and we understand it’s even more important now.
While we always have exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and safety, we are placing focused attention in these areas:
- We are continuously monitoring the recommendations of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Oakland County Health Department, CDC and World Health Organization so that we can make smart decisions that best support the health and safety of our guests, team members and community.
- We’ve expanded our already diligent cleaning procedures to protect our guests with increased disinfecting and sanitizing of all high touch surfaces including furniture, key pads, rental shoes, bowling balls, door handles and dining areas.
- Reminding team members to stay home if they are showing any signs of illness.
- Continued and increased hand washing by all team members.
- Continued reminders and training for our team members on proper methods of cleaning and sanitization.
We appreciate your business and loyalty to Pinz. We want to assure you that we will continue to provide a fun, safe and clean environment for your family and friends. We hope to see you soon!